|Health care services
Care for the Vulnerable
|Care for children
|Physical structure and equipment
Making Daughters of Divine Love PDO as beneficiary of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
SHARE TRIBUTE GIFTS:
- Wedding, Birthdays & anniversaries
- Achievements Promotion and Reunions
- Newborns, Child dedication and Thanksgiving
- Lost of loved ones and memorials
- Other Special occasions
ENDOWMENT FUND COMMITMENT:
- Commitment in Form of Pledges
- Giving of a regular donation on a monthly basis for one or more programs by support.
|Annual Pledge||Monthly 3 years||Monthly 2 years||Monthly
- Planned and/Deferred Gifts that can give extraordinary contribution for a worthwhile program of the Daughter of Divine Love PDO Example: Insurance beneficiary
OUR HEARTFELT GRATITUDE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
By Bank transfer
The Daughters of Divine Love Congregation
Account No: 19980968
Sort Code: 30-92-92
Make cheque payable to the Daughters of Divine Love (enclose a separate note regarding which fund/appeal you want the donation to go towards, please do not write this on the cheque) and send to: DDL Philanthropic Development office,Interchange House, 1st Floor , 81-85 Station Road Croydon, United Kingdom
Disabled children at the Daughters of Divine Love Charity Home, will earn a £5 bonus donation for our cause every time someone successfully joins and raises £5 as a supporter through our unique link.
Join the fundraising at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/disabledchildren/?utm_campaign=raise-more
If you shop online, you can raise FREE donations for disabled children. Over 4,000 shops and sites will donate to us when you use #easyfundraising to shop with them!
Please pass it on to all your family & friends who shop online…… Thank you
Start raising money for the education of disabled children in Africa for free with over 4,000 well known Online retailers.